LG Hausys Benif interior film
The interior film is suitable for both new construction and renovating existing surfaces. The self-adhesive Benif is the ideal film, for example, for ship interiors and public spaces where lightweight structures and high fire-resistance are required. With a surface renovation you can update a tired look or bring variety to an interior space.
Benif interior film is suitable for shops and shopping malls as well as for exhibition and stage structures, airport facilities, hotels, restaurants, ship interiors, theatre and music houses and other public spaces. The interior film installation is fast, reducing downtime.
Benif interior film is:
- fireproof material for demanding uses, fire class EN13501-1, B-S1, D0 (high gloss B-S2)
- emission-free, does not contain phthalates or heavy metals
- a fire-retardant film certified for the marine industry as it does not significantly emit smoke or release harmful gases or particles.
- IMO Res. MSC 307 Annex 1, Part 5 ja Annex 2.
- Fast installation time compared to conventional coating materials
- easy to replace and repair damaged or otherwise inferior surfaces
- impressive results at affordable prices for both small and large surface areas
- suitable for resurfacing existing structures.
- Resistant to shocks, abrasions and scratching
- retains its shape and structure in hot, humid or cold conditions.
- The large variety of patterns, among others, wood, metal, textile or leather surfaces
- the flexible and highly adhesive interior film fits smoothly even on curved and complex surfaces.
- Fire-resistant material for demanding applications.
Roll size: 1 220 mm x 50 linear meter / roll
Thickness: Nominal thickness of 0.25 mm without release paper. The thickness of the different designs may vary slightly due to the surface embossing used.
Roll weight: 27 kg
A large number of wood, stone, metal, design, textile, high-gloss and solid color options
Discover a rich assortment of colours and designs
Order samples: firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch an installation video (Youtube)